Stus-List Winch handle storage?

schiller schiller at bloomingdalecom.net
Mon May 21 21:34:21 EDT 2012

Dennis,

We store all of our winch handles (Winches, roller reefing, outhaul) and
our snatch blocks in the samll locker directly under the map table.  We
also have the handle for the whale gusher and a few other safety items
right there.  We have six winch handles and three pairs of snatch blocks.

Easy access and keeps the clutter down.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)