Stus-List Snaptoggles in Canada

Paul Fountain paul.fountain at sympatico.ca
Wed May 23 17:59:24 EDT 2012

Steve,

West Marine use to have them - not sure if they still do - even at their
pricing you'd be ahead - check their catalogue and order them if they don't
have them in stock. Fastenall or Acklands  Granger would be the other places
here I'd try - Acklands Granger does not sell to the public - but I can buy
from them if you need.