Stus-List 1975 C&C33 - leaking shaft log

David Paine painedavid at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:33:40 EDT 2012

Chuck,

Yes, you have it right.  It seems to leak where the hose meets the 'glass
tube/shaft log that passes through the hull.  The hose is not all that old
(maybe 10 years) and it looks like the right stuff (the Hamilton marine
catalog has hose for this purpose).   No cracks on the parts that I can see
but it really is tough to get a look at it.   Hauling would be the sensible
thing but I'd really like to avoid  that expense.

David