Stus-List Great Lakes ... best time?

Colomba Colomba at peter-gottwald.de
Thu May 31 13:37:57 EDT 2012

Hi ;-)

@all, thank you for your input.
Situation is, that I try to get a small job as portcaptain on a
heavy-lift vessel in Toronto middle of September. In the moment we have
some small problems to get the permit to call Toronto due to size of
cranes  ... but that`s an other story. Therefore it makes sence either
to look for possibilities on Lake Ontario or ( I think I would prefere )
Georgian Bay.
  As far as I learned from your commets, it would be better first go
sailing beginnig - middle of September and than doing the job. Problem
is only ... ship`s always are late ;-)

best regards
Peter