Stus-List Another great product discovery

Brent Driedger brentmd at highspeedcrow.ca
Sun Mar 3 15:34:04 EST 2013

I just installed a very bright LED desk lamp in my home office from Ikea. The lamp appears to be 12 volt, comes disassembled from its base and with a very minor modification could be screwed into a shelf or bulkhead. It's about 14" long and flexible from end to end into infinite configurations.
For $10 I'm going to get a couple and put them on the boat in place of some of the old high wattage units. I'll post a picture after I complete the install.

Brent Driedger
27 mkV

Sent from my iPhone