Stus-List C&C 27 Mk V

Rich Knowles rich at sailpower.ca
Fri Mar 1 22:31:45 EST 2013

I'm not sure whether this is particularly useful, but a fellow club member, Denis Linton, sailed a MK V to Ireland from Halifax about 15 or so years ago, and I believe also to Bermuda. Single handed both trips. He seemed quite satisfied with the boat but did say he did a lot of sail changes. I'd make sure that whatever you wind up with has roller furling.

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax