Stus-List Engine Control Panels NOw Deisel fuel comparisons................

Ron Casciato rjcasciato at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 17:36:56 EDT 2013

All, I sat through a workshop form the Yanmar guru on diesel engines some
time ago in Newport RI.  He claimed that the "truck stop" diesel had a
higher Cetane rating than the then marine diesel and recommended that we use
the "Trucker's fuel"  It was more rigorously regulated than marine diesel at
the time....both were supposed to catch up at some point, but I still  go to
the local truck stop for my diesel...it's significantly cheaper as well....

Ron C.

C&C 38MKIIC..'77 repowered with Yanmar Ygm30 Sail dirve

Impromptu

  _____