Stus-List Waterline Boot Stripes on a 37+

Andrew Burton a.burton.sailor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:13:39 EDT 2013

The way it is looks like a stretched "C" flag, so in keeping with being a
C&C. One thing I've seen done is to fade the stripes into the topsides. So
the bottom stripe would be Royal blue, the next Marlin, and the top Sky
Blue. (looking at the awl grip color chart). That's a neat look, I think.

--
Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett Ave