Stus-List Sail inventory

Pete Shelquist pete.shelquist at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 20:48:13 EDT 2013

Bob –

As I am doing more racing with my boat, I’m kicking around the different sized sails and saw your line-up close to what I’ve been thinking.

I’m interested in how you decided on these sizes and if they actually did work out as you planned.   I also would like to hear what weight they are and the wind ranges/conditions you typically use them.  IE 155% up to 10 knts TWS, 140% = 10-20 knts TWS, etc?

Thanks for the help.

Pete

37