Stus-List How to mess up a 4 year old for life....

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Wed Mar 20 19:57:42 EDT 2013

I have a nephew named Luke, just so my brother in law could say, "Luke, I am your father."

True story.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
914.332.4400  | Office
914.332.1671  | Fax
914.774.9767  | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 5

On Mar 20, 2013, at 7:34 PM, Bob Moriarty <bobmor99 at gmail.com> wrote:

Tell the dog that you're Luke Skywalker.
"Me llamo Luk Eskywalker"

CnC-List at cnc-list.com