Stus-List Tsunamis

Marek Dziedzic dziedzicmj at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:30:36 EDT 2013

Subscribe to NRCan or USGS earthquake warning system. They send emails (or text messages, I think) within seconds of a quake.

I am not sure how (publicly) available this is, but I bet that at least your Club or Marina can get it.

In order for full disclosure, I get these alerts as part of my work, but I don't know how feasible is to subscribe individually.

Another thing is that I bet that the BC government has a notification system on its own (fed from the same source, possibly available a bit easier).

Marek (in Ottawa)