Stus-List more LF38's [was Rainproof case for iPad]

Rick Brass rickbrass at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 26 16:33:35 EDT 2013

Or come to North Carolina. 63 and sunny, 6-8 kt winds on Saturday. 68 on
Sunday. Southwest is cheap to Raleigh, We'll have brunch at the club and
then sail. I've just introduced my Admiral to Pain Killers, so there will be
refreshments (though I use Cruzan Black Strap instead of Pusser's).

Rick Brass

Washington, NC