Stus-List Some Lake Ontario boatbuilding history

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Fri Mar 29 16:26:27 EDT 2013

Quite right Sam,

She's my racing ride, sails out of Schooner Cove YC. Her full name is
Amazing Grace V ...(five)
I do tactical, main, nav (we should be okay) and first mate (watch
capt, or whatever the current term is these days for a skipper's
back-up:). Also a lot of trim bitching and trying to cat herd a crew of 10.
She is coming out from undercover now and getting ready for spring
racing and the VanIsle 360 again. We will pass on Swiftsure this year.
Here is the AG 2011 Vanisle link:
http://amazinggrace45.shawwebspace.ca/

Special thanks to Jim Watts for finding this item.
I have sent the youtube link to Skipper. And maybe to see if we can
get rugby shirts with "C" flag stripes instead of our current ones.
We've heard comments that we look like a "jail break" on the starting line :)

         Cheers, Russ
         Sweet mk-1 35
P.S. I've tried to get skipper and Admiral to the West Coast
rendezvous each year but they seem to be shy.