Stus-List Replacing Exhaust hoses 33 Mark II

Robert Abbott robertabbott at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 31 10:49:26 EDT 2013

Eric:

No experience on the 33 II but I did replace my exhaust hose last year
on a 1984-32....there were early signs of water leakage from the
inside....I could see a few wet spots on the hose which could only be
coming from inside......I didn't want to wait until the CO started leaking.

My biggest challenge was accessing the thru hull in the stern....I had
to remove the propane locker which turned out to be a major PITA....then
I had to stand on my head in the opening to access the thru hull.

At 25 years old, it's probably about time.....mine was 27 years and was
starting to leak.    Don't wait until the hose leaks CO.

Bob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Haliafx, N.S.