Stus-List STYC "Race to the Straits"

David Risch davidrisch75 at msn.com
Wed May 1 20:28:56 EDT 2013

So...what's your point.
                                                      David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 cell

-----Original Message-----
From: Wally Bryant <wal at wbryant.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 23:22:52
To: <bobmor99 at gmail.com>
Cc: <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List STYC "Race to the Straits"

yeah right.

A few years back someone asked me if I was going to enter the Banderas
Bay Regatta (the one where Mike messed up his legs) and I said 'it would
take two weeks of solid work to pull all this stuff off the boat, and if
I actually sailed it like that I'd be so happy I'd never want to put all
the stuff back on it.  Then I'd have to buy a house to put all the stuff
in, and I'd have to sell the boat to make sure I could pay the mortgage,
and then I'd have to get a housekeeper, and I'd end up sleeping with her
and then I'd have babies to deal with, and then I'd have to get a job to
pay for them and put them through school, and then I'd wish I'd never
raced the boat.'

Wal

CnC-List at cnc-list.com