Stus-List Electronics at the helm

John Russo johnrussobone at optonline.net
Sat May 4 12:48:05 EDT 2013

Remove the Binnacle guard leaving the floor mounts in place and drill holes
through the cockpit floor for the wires. Keep insides of mounts clean so
guard fits back in. I started with a small drill then over drilled in size
and then filled with epoxy to seal any coring and then drilled the size for
the wires. Pretty thick with plywood floor etc.  Then drilled hole where
wires are to come out the Binnacle guard (hardest part to do). Since I ran
many wires into an Edson pod for three instruments , I had to align holes in
each side of the Pod binnacle interface with Edson mounts so no wires are
exposed. Run the wires through before remounting the Binnacle Guard
simplifies the snaking of wires etc. Good Luck!

John
Arpeggio