Stus-List 1985 C&C 30 for $12k?

Knowles Rich rich at sailpower.ca
Mon May 6 06:48:33 EDT 2013

As I recall, the Kirbys and Mirages were built in the same plant in Montreal, but were quite different. The Mirages were cruising sailboats with well crafted teak interiors. The Kirbys were designed for the racing crowd with equally well crafted but somewhat spartan interiors. They were quite different hulls and decks.

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax