Stus-List 1985 C&C 30 for $12k?

Bill Bina billbina at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 6 14:07:24 EDT 2013

Very often, when boat ads read like this one, the boat is being sold by
someone who inherited it, or won it in a divorce. The up side is you can
go examine the boat, so you have a good idea of what it needs, and make
an offer knowing that the seller, who has no emotional attachment,  just
wants it GONE, and maybe a few dollars in their pocket. It may even be a
deal where you just pay outstanding storage.

Bill Bina