Stus-List Electrical Advice?

Leslie Paal lpaalcc32 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 11:07:46 EDT 2013

Unfortunately there is no way to isolate the problem between a blown bulb or a bad connection in the socket.  Both will read as open circuit; a good bulb and connection should read a few Ohms of resistance. (Cold bulb less than 5)  Make sure you have good, clean connection at the mast base.

Leslie
Phoenix C&C32