Stus-List Overheating due to plugged knuckle

Gary Nylander gnylander at atlanticbb.net
Thu May 16 08:46:44 EDT 2013

Someone had a source of Yanmar exhaust risers (other than Mack Boring). My
old black pipe version decided to rust apart yesterday. I have it patched
for a while, but that is going to be a short term solution.

Before I build a new black pipe version, I would like to check out a 'real'
one.

Gary Nylander
Yanmar 2QM15.