Stus-List Starting a Universal

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu May 16 10:46:58 EDT 2013

Fred

Do you guys really start your engines and go sailing at temperatures below
the freezing point of water up there on Superior.tough guys but I guess you
just have to dress as if you were going skiing. I did that in early spring
and late fall seasons for a few years a long time ago when I was really up
for the challenge.good for you, you still got it man

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

  _____