Stus-List Stopping a diesel

Briard6 at aol.com Briard6 at aol.com
Fri May 17 23:24:30 EDT 2013

The trouble with various sprays is that they may or may  not work, or may
damage the engine. My suggestion is to cut off the air flow at  the intake.
When my engine Yanmar  4JH "ran  away" (injection pump problem) I used a
nearby small plastic container to block  the air intake. Engine slowed
immediately and stopped.

Bill
MYSTY
Landfall 39.

In a message dated 5/17/2013 11:19:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,