Stus-List teak and Gale Sail [was Splash and no messages]

Knowles Rich rich at sailpower.ca
Wed May 29 10:13:15 EDT 2013

Looks good. Maybe post a couple of close ups?

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-05-29, at 11:02, Frederick G Street <fred at postaudio.net> wrote:

Well, I hadn't planned on going that far…   :^)

BTW, I finally got a chance to hoist the ATN Gale Sail modification I had Etienne make to the old storm jib I inherited with the boat:

http://www.postaudio.net/webserver/galesail.jpg

Pretty slick.  It definitely beats trying to pull down a roller-furled 135 on a pitching foredeck in a blow, then re-hoist a storm jib in the furler track.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

CnC-List at cnc-list.com