Stus-List non-skid paint

Joel Aronson joel.aronson at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:04:05 EDT 2013

Jake,

I considered it on my Pearson but was not confident in my skills, so I went
with Interlux paint.  With the pedestal etc. I'm not going to try.

One thing I may borrow from the J35s - they have a piece of teak about 1
inch square bolted to the inboard edge of the seats as a cleat to make it
easier to get on the rail.  They are low enough that you can sit on them.
 When I'm in Bacon's I'll rummage in the back for some teak.  I also want
to make a fiddle for the nav table.  I forget to clean it off.  One tack
and everything slides off.

--
Joel
301 541 8551