Stus-List Re new boat

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Wed Sep 11 14:47:25 EDT 2013

we used a truck rated 13000 lbs with a boat and trailer weighing 6000
lbs.  $900 in fuel at the time from Nova Scotia empty and back from CT
with boat.  Same boat and trailer behind Jeep Grand Cherokee rated 6500
lbs for the last 60 miles of trip.  Not nearly as nice to tow with.  All
that and we are only talking a 3800 lb boat with shipping height of
under 11 feet and max beam 8.5 feet.  Magnify all that as they get
bigger