Stus-List Snatch Block Puzzle

Indigo indigo at thethomsons.us
Sat Sep 14 13:38:46 EDT 2013

Ron
If you truly have a snatch block you should be able to find a way to open it and put the line round the sheave without cutting the line. My new Garhauer snatch block has a plunger that you pull and then one cheek swivels to expose the sheave. My old "no name" snatch blocks have a spring loaded clasp that can be opened to expose the sheave. I am not familiar with Harken's design

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III