Stus-List Photo Album Upgrade

Steve Thomas sthoma20 at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 19 14:11:18 EDT 2013

Thanks for all your effort Stu.

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Stu
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:27 PM
To: C&C Email List
Subject: Stus-List Photo Album Upgrade

Finally, the Photo Album is working on the new higher speed and more secure server – not without major headaches.

In addition to the move:
1.  I have added Coppermine Photo Gallery – register, login and create your own albums.  Upload your photos and let everyone see.
2.  They Classified Ads are back – we lost some data but the script is working.
3.  The Chandlery has been rebuilt from the ground up with a totally new look.  Same products and same prices.

Check out the Forum under Announcements from USWatercraft and see the info brochure on the NEW C&C REDLINE 41.

After almost 1 1/2 years, Diversion has been sold.  The market has been poor and the water levels contributed to lower prices and minimal sales.  I sold for less than market value and less than I had expected.  I know Gladys and I will miss sailing but we have taken on a new pass time – land yachting in a Winnebago motor home.  Who knows, we might show up in your club’s parking lot sometime and try to mooch a sail.  Don’t worry, I will still maintain and operate the Photo Album and will still wear my C&C hat and jacket.

Fair winds to all
Stu