Stus-List Photo Album Upgrade

Ed Dooley edooley at madriver.com
Thu Sep 19 15:12:36 EDT 2013

Thanks for this list Stu, fair winds on the highway.
Ed

From: Stu <stu at cncphotoalbum.com>
Subject: Stus-List Photo Album Upgrade

Finally, the Photo Album is working on the new higher speed and more secure
server ­ not without major headaches.

In addition to the move:
1.  I have added Coppermine Photo Gallery ­ register, login and create your
own albums.  Upload your photos and let everyone see.
2.  They Classified Ads are back ­ we lost some data but the script is
working.
3.  The Chandlery has been rebuilt from the ground up with a totally new
look.  Same products and same prices.

Check out the Forum under Announcements from USWatercraft and see the info
brochure on the NEW C&C REDLINE 41.

After almost 1 1/2 years, Diversion has been sold.  The market has been poor
and the water levels contributed to lower prices and minimal sales.  I sold
for less than market value and less than I had expected.  I know Gladys and
I will miss sailing but we have taken on a new pass time ­ land yachting in
a Winnebago motor home.  Who knows, we might show up in your club¹s parking
lot sometime and try to mooch a sail.  Don¹t worry, I will still maintain
and operate the Photo Album and will still wear my C&C hat and jacket.

Fair winds to all
Stu