Stus-List New web site- photos

Stu stu at cncphotoalbum.com
Sat Sep 21 09:23:26 EDT 2013

David

I am trying to make changes to the Photo Gallery and just need to find out where the settings are.

1.  I have changed the quota for uploading from 1024kb to 6144kb – that should allow you to add more photos.
2.  The size limit has been changed – I suggest uploading a picture with a max size of 800 x 600 – that will save space and allow more pix to be uploaded.
3.  Uploading method has been changed from single picture to multiple.
4.  I will change your username to David Knecht – please send me your password so that I can confirm it works.  Changing your username may require changing your password – not sure but I need to check it.

Stu