Stus-List Stanchion support problem

Paul Fountain Paul at Seasource.ca
Thu Aug 13 16:05:13 EDT 2015

South Shore Yachts in Virgil Ontario has both pieces .... http://southshoreyachts.com/shop/

Paul Fountain
Managing Director
SeaSource Inc.
Bookkeeping & IT Services.

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of TOM VINCENT via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 4:01 PM
To: C&C Forum <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>
Cc: TOM VINCENT <tvincent1 at msn.com>
Subject: Stus-List Stanchion support problem

Not paying attention this past Monday I hit the piling at the fuel dock with the stanchion on the starboard side that is used as part of the gate. The stanchion was not damaged, the stainless steel support was bent and I am trying to figure out if I should try bending it back or replace it. The tube is 2' long, 1/2" outside diamater, and 3/8" inside diamater. Also, the cast aluminum bracket that holds the stanchion to the toe rail is cracked.

Any suggestions where either piece can be located ?

Tom Vincent
Chesapeake City, MD
Frolic II is a 1979 C&C 36'.