Stus-List ...Now lighting configurations...

David davidrisch75 at msn.com
Mon Aug 24 13:26:52 EDT 2015

I beg to differ.

Anchor light being used to light a windex is confusing and against the regs.   Windex makes a light for that purpose.

A tricolor (with no deck lights) also lights the windex within the lighting regs.

What about boats not in your fleet?

Lights have meaning.

Forgive my push back on this but I have been part of too many situations where these seemingly innocent configurations have or could have had consequences.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)