Stus-List C&C 26 Sail Plan Thoughts!

Joel Aronson joel.aronson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:39:44 EDT 2015

Nat Herreshoff spoke at my YC when I was a kid.  He said he did not believe
in hull speed as a limit.  More sail or more wind equals more speed.
I was doing more than hull speed (7.3) while cruising on a reach last
weekend and have done over 8 knots in flat water with the chute.

Joel
35/3
Annapolis

--