Stus-List Autopilot steering

David Knecht davidaknecht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:18:42 EDT 2015

Hi Bill- I am not sure about the offset.  I did not realize that it was a possibility.  I will have to check this winter when on the hard.  I have a vague recollection of it not being straight relative to the axis of the boat and that might be why.  If so, I guess that would explain the pull.  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT