Stus-List Spreader lights

Frederick G Street fred at postaudio.net
Wed Aug 26 20:53:15 EDT 2015

James — I recently replaced my steering pedestal, and added a Navpod for my helm instruments.  I also ran power from my “Cabin Lights” breaker to the pod through a one-amp fuse, and put a red and a white one of these on the curved bottom of the pod, through an On-Off-On toggle switch in the pod:

http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C65136%7C2312540%7C2312543&id=747466 <http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|65136|2312540|2312543&id=747466>

These light up the cockpit sole (and table, when it’s up) very nicely with either white or red light.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis