Stus-List 37 and 34 +/XL/R cabin-side "plates"

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Tue Jun 9 12:21:35 EDT 2015

David,

I can draw up some specs for you. You’re correct, the originals had the letters and “C&C sword” glued on. I, for one, would love a couple of blank stainless plates to go there, but some listers may want “C&C 37+” or “C&C 37XL”, etc on them.

I’m not sure, but the 34+, XL and R may have/nee the same size.

I’ll do some measuring on Wednesday and get back to you.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise