Stus-List Help? on the scrounge!!

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Tue Jun 9 17:08:52 EDT 2015

Jonathan,

I have an old 150 for my C&C 37+ — you’ll probably have to get it cut to fit your boat.

I, P, J and all that can be found here: http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=5997 <http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=5997>

Has, I believe, #6 luff tape on it. Sitting (and gathering dust) in storage in Tarrytown, NY (Westchester County, near the Tappan Zee Bridge)

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise