Stus-List NYC help

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Thu Jun 11 09:45:20 EDT 2015

Manhattan dockage is SUPER expensive. You’re better off staying at City Island for the night and taking a cab into Manhattan.

I’ve stayed at Lincoln Marina — also a great place, and there’s a ferry that takes you right to midtown, but it is a bit of a trek to there from the southern tip of Manhattan, especially starting from Western LIS.

There’s also a water taxi or ferry that will take you from Liberty Landing to downtown. See: http://libertylandingmarina.com/liberty-landing-marina-amenities/ <http://libertylandingmarina.com/liberty-landing-marina-amenities/>

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise