Stus-List Pacific Sea stories / Offshore fishing tips?

Knowles Rich rich at sailpower.ca
Fri Jun 19 11:33:00 EDT 2015

Scotch does that to me, but it takes more than one spritz in each gill….

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC
INDIGO LF38
Boatless!

On Jun 18, 2015, at 18:33, Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list at cnc-list.com> wrote:

We used a cedar plug trailing on a heavy mono line joined to surgical tubing coming back from Hawaii last year, got a nice mahi and a nice albacore within minutes. A spray bottle of vodka dispatched them amazingly quickly. One shot into each gill and that was that.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ecj52bdEiCo/VGP0OQZFptI/AAAAAAAACts/31i7niiJYkM/w1238-h820-no/DSC_9432.jpg <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ecj52bdEiCo/VGP0OQZFptI/AAAAAAAACts/31i7niiJYkM/w1238-h820-no/DSC_9432.jpg>

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC