Stus-List Engine Troubles

Jim Watts paradigmatism at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:00:59 EDT 2015

I replaced the head gasket on the Yanmar 2GM in our 29. Apart from the
usual lack of access, it was no big deal. I took the head off and had it
cleaned and faced at a good shop, and putting it all back together went
mostly smoothly. One fuel injector line just would not go back in the right
place, had to call in a pro to fix that part.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC