Stus-List Engine Troubles > Injector Rebuild

Jean-Francois J Rivard jfrivard at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 22 12:29:35 EDT 2015

Here's another option:  Instead of paying 125.00 per for rebuild why not
buy brand new ones for 132.00 bucks each?

See here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yanmar-1GM-2GM-3GM-Injector-NEW-Part-728170-53100-FREE-SHIPPING-/151718415253

Mine were sticking / cold start was smoky and sometimes laborious. I have
shopped for / seen them for less in the past.

I can postpone that purchase now.. With a steady diet of Power Kleen and
regular once a week use (or more) thanks for Wed nite racing.  It's pretty
much cured:  It cold starts in 2-3 secs with the throttle on idle.  (It
used to refuse to start on anything less than full throttle / several
minutes of cranking)

Regards

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ 'Take Five"