Stus-List C&C 37+ Repower -- Ugh

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Thu Jun 25 00:08:35 EDT 2015

Hi Edd,

Wasn't this a suspected head gasket leak a while
ago? Then confirmed suspicion finding discoloured
oil (grey) and cranking with no firing?  So now
it's probably just hydraulic'ed and they want to remove the whole puppy!

Did anyone try barring it over with the injectors removed?

Don't you have a competent mechanic nearby who
can pop the head off in less than a couple of
hours and give you a good opinion?

         Might save the season and a few grand to boot, Russ