Stus-List Rig - crack?

robert robertabbott at eastlink.ca
Thu May 14 22:23:50 EDT 2015

Wally:
I have no problem admitting to my mental limitations....if I were that
smart, I wouldn't be sailing a 31 year old boat and I wouldn't be doing
all of the maintenance/work myself.  Possibly explains why I am a big
fan of the C&C list.

Here's another example of 'stupid'......changed the engine oil last Fall
just before haul out....started the engine after the oil change but just
long enough to hear the engine alarm go 'off'....launched this Spring
and went for a half hour motor before docking.....noticed some oil in
the bilge....now we get to the 'stupid'......forgot to put the oil cap
back on the to of the engine last Fall after the oil change....some oil
spurted out of the top of the engine and made a mess all the way to the
bilge.

Had a big clean up.....I am a full member of the 'stupid club' and
freely admit it!

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84