Stus-List Flag Etiquette - Past Commodore's Flag

Indigo indigo at thethomsons.us
Mon May 18 15:32:16 EDT 2015

Thanks for your help. It would seem to make sense to consider the Past Commodores (assuming they completed full term) in the same light as Commodores in which case the flags (or are they burgees) should only be flown in other clubs waters when the officer is on official Club business (which I would include leading / participating in a rendezvous / Club Cruise). Otherwise they should revert to flying the standard Club burgee

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III