Stus-List Teak oil suggestions?

dwight veinot dwightgmc at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:40:21 EDT 2015

agree with cetol, several coats...I did 5 coats a few years back when I had
the hand rails off for rebedding which I did with butyl tape and not much
upkeep yet, just light sanding and touch up on the top surfaces so no
cutting in or scraping...I like the look of teak on these older boats
otherwise I might have gone to stainless steel hand rails

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.veino at bellaliant.net