Stus-List Tank selector manifold

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Thu May 28 10:12:03 EDT 2015

Josh,

Though certainly not as elegant looking as what came with the boat, you could probably use something like this: http://www.moellermarine.com/sites/moellermarine/files/033304-10.pdf <http://www.moellermarine.com/sites/moellermarine/files/033304-10.pdf>

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise