Stus-List Tank selector manifold

Robert Boyer dainyrays at icloud.com
Thu May 28 11:39:25 EDT 2015

Fred:

My "newer" LF38 is 32 years old and most of the original plumbing has been replaced!

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days / Annapolis MD
1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230
email: dainyrays at iCloud.com
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com

"There is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."  --Kenneth Grahame