Stus-List Owners' Database

Stu stu at cncphotoalbum.com
Sun Sep 4 11:36:55 EDT 2016

Well the last couple of weeks of land yachting was most enjoyable.  Our first week was spent at a rally (land rendezvous) with 74 rigs in attendance from as far away as Nevada, Florida, Kentucky and north-eastern states.  We were the only C&C affiliate there.  But I wore my “Commodore’s” hat proudly – actually it was our Club’s President’s hat.

2nd week was spent with Gladys’ daughter, grand-daughter and great-great grand-daughter at a private land yacht club (campground).  Weather was great, roads were smooth and I got to single-hand the rig all of the time.  Towing the dinghy (with a Sebring Convertible) did not pose a problem except entering/exiting round-a-bouts which are becoming very popular in our neck of the woods.

Still, it’s great to be back home – well for at least a week then we hit the roads again.

The C&C Owners’ database is online and appears to be working smoothly.  Search routines are set up for Canada and USA right now.  Have a look and register your C&C. The link is at the top page of the Photo Album.

If you have any problems, send me an email off-list and I’ll get it corrected.

Stu
Good luck and fair sailing to those attending the NE Rendezvous next weekend – sorry we could not make it.