Stus-List Marine Batteries

Kevin Paxton kpaxton at paxdesigns.com
Mon Sep 5 16:25:09 EDT 2016

One of them had low water. I have some extra sulfuric acid left from a
motorcycle battery. Would that work to top it off?  I don't know what to do
with this extra acid laying around.

One battery, the one with low water has approx 4v left in it. The other has
1.8v. a different battery maintainer says they are ok and I'm trying to
charge the low one first to see if it will do anything. Should I even be
trying?  should I just replace both?