Stus-List VHF says low battery

svpegasus38@gmail.com svpegasus38 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:48:01 EDT 2016

    Jim. Glad you said that, I didn't want to be the one who did.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 #4just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Jim Watts via CnC-List Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2016 21:25To: 1 CnC List;Cc: Jim Watts;Subject:Re: Stus-List VHF says low battery
The main problem is likely that it is a West Marine 500 made by Uniden.

However, it could be a bad connection.

My not-so-humble opinion.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift