Stus-List Asymmetric spinnaker short handed. 33-2?

Andrew Burton a.burton.sailor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 11:24:28 EDT 2016

Rick it was common starting in the early '80s or so for race boats to have three halyard mastheads with any useable for a job and the outer ones for spinnakers, too. They did away with cranes. I think it's the same way now.
Peregrine has four halyards, but no cranes.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton